In this genration, we all struggle with a problem call Acidity. What is acidity? Acidity or acid reflux can be defined as a group of various symptoms caused by excess production of acid by the gland of the stomach i.e gastric gland. Our stomach is designed naturally to produce hydrochloric acid (HCl) to help digest and break down food. The issues of acidity arise when there is excess production of this acid due to a few kinds of stuff such as acidic foods, alcohol, dehydration, and stress.
When acidity occurs, the glut wounding may move up from your stomach to your esophagus. The lining of your stomach with a pH of 1 to 3 is designed as such to withstand an upper acidic environment. Your esophagus on the other hand with a pH tropical to 7 is not, and you may wits symptoms such as an urgent sensation in the chest when this pH drops unelevated 4. Other uncomfortable symptoms may include
sour taste in the mouth, heaviness and urgent sensation in the stomach or throat.
Antacids such as ENO work to bring up the pH in your Oesophagus to whilom 3.5 relieving you from acidity.
What are the symptoms of acidity? How is acidity diagnosed?
The symptoms of acid reflux or acidity include:
- burning sensation in the stomach
- burning sensation in the throat and heart
- difficulty in swallowing
- prolonged sour taste in the mouth
- bad breath
The supplies we eat passes by the esophagus into the stomach. The gastric glands in the stomach create wounding which is necessary to rewording the supplies and to skiver any germs. Acidity occurs when the gastric glands produce a large value of acid, increasingly than what is needed for the digestion process. This condition is characterized by an urgent sensation just whilom the stomach, or right unelevated the breastbone (the hollow part). This condition is very worldwide in India
Acidity home remedies
Acidity occurs when there is glut secretion of acids in the gastric glands of the stomach. When the
secretion is increasing than usual, we feel, what is wontedly known as heartburn, which is normally
triggered off by consumption of spicy foods.
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity…
- Skip the whisked drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water every day.
- Include banana, watermelon,
andcucumbers in the daily diet of an individual can really help to
- coconut water can even help you relief from acidity
- Drink milk – every day.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours surpassing you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is flipside rationalization for acidity. Have small but regular
- Try to stave pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this without meals.
- Sucking on a piece of clove is flipside constructive remedy.
- Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds, and yogurt are all known to requite you instant relief from
- Try chewing gum. The saliva generated helps move supplies through the esophagus, easing
symptoms of heartburn.
- Ginger aids in digestion. Either buy powdered ginger in sheathing forms or add the herb to your
- A simple preparation of lemon water with sugar can be sipped on an hour surpassing lunch to reduce uneasiness.
Acidity and acid reflux is a very common condition affecting Asians. Immediate treatment can be used by Eno. Its characterized by like hurt burn in the stomach. But with proper treatment, you can get rid of it temporary but for permanent, you need to follow a few methods. These are some of the most satisfactory methods to get rid of acidity problems permanently.
Check out our amazing blog on ” How to cure gastritis ”