Here are some fun facts about chocolate that you might not know.
- Chocolate is actually made up of seed; it comes from a fruit tree.
- 400 cocoa beans make one pound of chocolate.
- One cocoa tree can produce as many as 2500 cocoa beans.
- Earlier people even used cocoa as currency.
- Chocolate comes with compounds with more than 600 different flavours while red wine comes only with 200.
- Chocolate milk can really help you relax after an intense workout.
Surprising fun facts about chocolate.
Some fun facts about chocolate that you must know.
- July 7 is chocolate day and it indicates the day when chocolate was first brought to Europe.
- White chocolate is not actually chocolate but it contains parts of cocoa beans like cocoa butter.
- Chocolate is native to central and South America as well as Mexico.
- The first chocolate used as a treat was not a chocolate bar but a hot chocolate.
- A very long time ago Spanish people used to use chocolate to spread love throughout the continent.
- Baker’s chocolate is used in many other purposes rather than baking.
- The title of the discovery of milk chocolate goes to Britain.
Also read: Benefits of chocolate for health
What you must know;
Some interesting fun facts about chocolate.
- Chocolate melt so easily on your tongue as it’s melting point is 93°F that is just below your body temperature.
- Making chocolate is tough work; it takes nearly 2-5 days to make a single chocolate bar and maybe a few seconds to consume it.
- Chocolate can harm your cat or dog. Keep some of your friends away from it as well.
- Joseph fry created the first modern chocolate bar but still, you don’t need to fry cocoa beans to make a chocolate bar.
- The name of chocolate comes from some ancient words that meant “sour” or “ bitter”.
- Chocolate bar, not the chocolate tastes sweet.
- Switzerland is the country that eats chocolate the most.